Thursday 25 June 2009


My love Aneesh Ramana

In life, we come across various forms of relations. But giving birth to some one is altogether different experience. That’s what happened when my son was born. Most of the people say that they had their happy days during school, college and family gatherings. I cannot say, my life (from childhood to teens) is filled with great memories. The best and the happiest thing happened to me is my son’s birth. The bond of mother and child is purest and holy.

Many say mother is the Gem who knows everything about the child. But one thing I say is, child is also a Gem who gives birth to mother. Many articles and speeches have been given about Mother – child relation in the past and now and then.

After my father’s demise, the first biological relation I had was my son.
During my pregnancy and after delivery, I really do not know what I am going to do as I never had any knowledge of raising kids. Even my cousins were born on consecutive months and years. So I have never seen how we can take care of newborn. But everything I learnt was from day to day experience I gained. He taught me many things. Emotionally, I have become strong and very much dedicated to him. I want everything to be perfect for him. I see a mother and father in me.

In today’s generation people get so much busy in their lives that they hardly find time for their mother, they don’t even remember the things she has done for them to make their life smooth and comfortable. A person should always remember the efforts made by the mother for his betterment and should give utmost respect and care to his mother, as she really deserves it. He/she should let her mother know what she means to him and she will be the happiest person on this whole world.

Right now we are dealing with his speech delay. But deep down somewhere inside, I think he would be successful in all aspects of life. Yes I do I have some many concerns for him. But he is keeping my inner spirit energized and stimulated all the time. I want my son to be emotionally strong and be a strong fighter through out his life as life gives us so much and we have to walk through each step whether it is good or bad.

People say I have given birth to a son, but I say, he has given me a new birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment